- Seven-year-olds can concentrate on a video game for hours on end, but cannot concentrate for 10 seconds on what you're saying.
- No matter how much fun you have somewhere, what a seven-year-old will remember most about it is the trinket they acquired there.
- Whatever word you least want them to say ("badonkadonk") is the one seven-year-olds will say incessantly.
- You should never teach a seven-year-old what it means to "moon" somebody.
- Seven-year-olds think the word "don't" means "hurry."
- Even the best seven-year-olds would be considered psychopaths if they were adults.
- Seven-year-olds make any family vacation more fun. Eventually. After they finish complaining about it.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Seven things I learned about seven-year-olds on my seven-day family road trip
Posted by Rico Detroit at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You were seven once! :-)ReplyDelete